Our range of services
We offer manual and automated quality inspections of sample dimensions and material structure using a microscope:
- manual and automated measurements with a magnification scale of 3–1000×
- interactive measurements, automated image analysis
- measurement of welds
- measurement of individual layer thicknesses
- grain size analysis in accordance with ASTM E112-96, ASTM E1382-97, JIS G0551, ISO 643
- cast iron analysis in accordance with ASTM A247-06, JIS G5502, ISO 945-1
- dirt particle analysis in filters in accordance with ISO 16232, VDA 19
- advanced image documentation
- specific measurements, analysis in accordance with individual requirements
Wide range of equipment functions
Our technologies are equipped for:
- sample analysis with reflected and refracted light
- macro magnification of 3–160× with various lighting types
- micro magnification of 50–1000× with all contrast methods
- sample monitoring in light field, dark field, polarized light, DIC
- apochromatic Nikon lenses with maximum correction of optical defects
- high resolution digital cameras with realistic colour representation
- NIS-Elements software for complex image analysis and data processing
There are many options and requirements for material measurement processes. Using our expertise and experience in this field, we are flexible and cooperate with you to find new possibilities.
How do we do it?
It’s easy to try us! Just follow these simple instructions:
- Submit your test requirements to us (for example, using our inquiry form).
- We strive to conduct your tests using the most appropriate methods. This is why our technician will explore all your requirements and contact you within 24 hours with additional questions or recommendations in case you are not completely sure about your inquiry.
- After clarifying your needs in detail, we will prepare a quote including information about the earliest possible testing date.
- After ordering our services, send us your samples, or you can let us arrange to have them taken to our laboratory.
- We will conduct the required tests.
- After your tests have been completed, we will store your samples until you can personally collect them, or we will send them back to you.
- We usually prepare the corresponding test protocol within 48 hours of completed testing.
Every test we conduct is output as a test protocol containing the following data:
- information about the tested sample
- test implementation location and time
- test description
- device identification
- sample photo documentation
- graphical records
- protocol appendices, such as measuring statistics
We can prepare the protocol for you in either Czech or English.
Why should you test with us?
There are many reasons for testing with us, the most important being:
- Expertise in the field
Our technicians have many years of experience. They can recommend the most suitable testing method for your samples. But if you know exactly what you want and how to test, we will be your partner and not delay you with additional questions.
Even though we have an extensive portfolio of devices, we understand that quality testing keeps increasing its demands on individual products. Because of our close relationships with testing technology manufacturers and device users, we are able to provide even equipment that we do not currently own.
We strive to make sure that you can rely on our word as well as our devices, therefore, all our equipment are regularly calibrated by an accredited laboratory and service by an authorized service company. Since we provide these services in house, we can respond to unexpected complications almost immediately.
- Personal approach
We treat every single customer individually. At the beginning of each contract there is always an understanding of your needs and requirements. We will do our best to meet all your requests.